- All rates are subject to change without notice
- All rentals are subject to 6.625% sales tax, 5% Occupancy Fee, and 3% municipal tax (14.625% Total) + 3% service charge
- Check in time - 2PM - Check out time 10 AM
- Ask Manager about additional guest fees
- All rentals to be paid in full upon check-in
- NO PETS ALLOWED
- No personal checks accepted at check-in
- CANCELLATION POLICY - 15 days prior to date of arrival for refund of security (less $25 processing fee). Less than 10 days notice is subject to forfeiture of entire security
- It is understood that the Sunset Motel cannot accept responsibility for inclement weather, change in travel plans, personal family emergencies, sickness or injury, etc, - NO REFUNDS
- ALL rooms are Non-Smoking, any smoking within the room will result in a minimum $250 cleaning fee
- FREE parking for ONE car
- Security deposits are credited towards room rental upon successful check-out
- All rooms require a security deposit to be guaranteed until 12 A.M. of check-in date, unless prior notice is given of later arrival, Sunset Motel reserves the right to rent the reserved room after 12 A.M. on said check-in date if no notice is given by guest.
- * Jacuzzi Suite requires all persons to be 21 years of age or older upon check-in with valid ID and Credit Card in guest name, Sunset motel reserves the right to refuse rental to anyone who does not meet these requirement
NOTICE TO GUESTS:
- I/We have rented a room on a non-lease contract. Rental can be terminated upon non-payment of rent. NO eviction notice is required
- No permission is needed from the tenant to check:
- Number of occupants, as per ordinance of Township and State and hotel/motel rules
- Smoke detectors and fire extinguishes, as required by the fire department
- Repairs and maintenance of the property
- Any damages done to the property will be the guest’s responsibility. The guest will make additional payments and/or forfeit security deposit for damage repairs, replacements, additional cleaning, and asked to vacate the premises or all.
- This included but is not limited to the following; linens, appliances, furniture, walls, floor, smoke detectors, smoking damages/odor, etc.
- Any content/material left behind in the rooms is the guest’s responsibility. The landlord will NOT be responsible for items lost, stolen, or damaged for any reason.
- NO REFUNDS, NO VISITORS, NO PETS, NO ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES ON PREMISES UNLESS OF LEAGAL AGE, NO SMOKING (all rooms are smoke free)
- One car allowed per room
- No garbage or object should be thrown from the balcony
- No nails, tape, tacks, etc. should be used on walls or doors
- ALL visitors must sign in AND out at office
- ALL visitors must show VALID ID
- Any visitor on premises without the above mentioned will be removed from the premises and/or banned from the property
- Visitation hours 9A.M. to 10P.M.
- ALL additional overnight guests must register in the office and pay the required fee starting at $25.00 per person per night. NO EXCEPTIONS
- Any failure to comply with visitor rules will be considered theft of services and be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
- Managers reserve the right to deny visitors at any time
- GUEST RESPONSIBILITIES
- Guest are responsible for maintaining a clean and safe environment
- Rental renewal of room is contingent upon daily/weekly room inspection
- Television remotes lost or damages will be responsible for a nonrefundable $25.00 fee
- Room key- additional room key is available for refundable $10.00 deposit
- Lost or stolen keys will result in the guest responsible for a $50.00 replacement fee/process
- Threatening of abusive behavior or language towards other guest or employees is prohibited.
- Possession of illegal drugs on premises is prohibited and may results in the involvement of the law
Violations or the above mentioned rules may result in the IMMEDIATE termination of rental unit WITHOUT REFUND. Management reserves the right to refuse or terminate room rental at any time WITHOUT REFUND.